6 Days Serengeti Safari
6 Days Serengeti Safari:Serengeti National Park is Tanzania’s oldest national park located in the Serengeti ecosystem in the Mara and Simiyu regions. It is famous for its year round migration of over 1.5 million white-bearded or brindled wildebeests, over 2,500 lions, 250,000 zebras and for its numerous Nile crocodiles and honey badgers making it the icon of Tanzanias tourism industry.
The name “Serengeti” is an approximation of the word used by the Maasai to describe the area, siringet, which means “the place where the land runs on forever.
- Wild Beest migration
- Hippo pool
- Whole day game drives
Day 1: Travel to Arusha by air
Fly to Kilimanjaro airport where you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel of rest. Meals covered.
Day 2: Transfer to Serengeti National Park (6 hours)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and start the long journey to your safari destination. Watch savannah grasslands and wild game during the drive en route the park. Lunch will be packed. Overnight stay and dinner at your lodge.
Day 3: Game drive and visit Hippo pool
Breakfast in the morning. Lunch will be packed as you will spend the entire day in the vast plains of the park, you will have dinner at the hotel.
Hippo pool is a watering hole fed by the Seronera River; the site is located towards the northwest border of this park. It has a strong unpleasant odour. The methane laced air grows stronger as you near the water. They are one of the most aggressive mammals in Africa and are responsible for more deaths annually than any other four- legged animal on the continent. Overnight stay as previous day.
Day 5: Game drive and transfer back to Arusha
Breakfast in the morning. Lunch will be packed, enjoy a game drive through the park again and later transfer back to hotel in Arusha for overnight stay in preparation for your flight.
Day 6: Travel back to Uganda
Check out of the hotel and be transferred to the airport for departure back home. Upon arrival at Entebbe airport, you will be picked and dropped at your place of residence.
- Transfers by an A/C tourist vehicle
- Expert tour guide and flights
- Entrance fees and concession fees in the park hotel.
- All taxes and service fees.
- 5 Nights hotel accommodation on full board basis
- 5–day tour in Serengeti National Park– Hippo pool
- Activities outside this itinerary
- Personal insurance
- Tips, laundry services, alcoholic drinks, souvenirs
Optional activities, Hike Mt. Kilimanjaro, visit Ngorongoro crater lake, Hippo Interaction -1000 USD per person
Kindly note that the hotels in Serengeti are mainly on shared basis (twin share) and bookings are dependent on availability.
The national park management reserves the right to admission for Hippo interaction.
Arusha: Serena hotel, Tulia Hotel and Spa, Green Mountain Hotel, Equator Hotel
Serengeti: Kirawira hotel, serena hotel, Simba Serengeti lodge
Please remember to review us https://petnahafricatours.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/petnahafricatours/reviews/?ref=page_internal/
TOTAL SAFARI COST: Click on link https://petnahafricatours.com/contact-us/ for quotation
- Country health status: There is no disease out break
- CANCELLATION POLICY
The following policies apply to all confirmed bookings made by the client;
- Cancellations received within 30 -10 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 25 % charge
- Cancellations received within 9-2 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 50% charge
- Cancellations received within less than 48 hours to date of departure incur the full charge
- No shows without communication over the whole safari period will be charged 100%
- Cancellations of bookings in peak seasons (Christmas, new year and Easter) received 60 days to date of departure will incur a cancellation charge of 100%
- Cancellations must be advised in writing via email to the reservations or tours manager
Thank you for choosing Petnah Africa Tours and Travel