5 Days Rwanda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari Adventure
5 Days Rwanda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari Adventure : Watch a variety of wild game species wander in the beautiful savannah grasslands during game drives in Akagera National Park, visit a community and trek mountain gorillas in Ruhengeri at Volcanoes National Park and visit Buhanga Forest a cultural site for initiation of the Kings in Rwanda.
Visit the twin lakes of Ruhondo and Burera and engage in voluntary activity like visit to orphanages to encounter the repercussions of the genocide.
Day 1: Travel to Kigali
Upon arrival, you will be met by a professional driver guide who transfers you to the booked hotel while briefing you about the entire 5– day adventure in Rwanda.
Have lunch then tour Kigali city, visit the genocide memorial sites, Rwanda-Franco museum, national museum, local market among other major attractions within the city.
Return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay
2: Transfer to Akagera National Park
Wake up early and drive to Akagera national park where you will have a game drive in which you will have opportunity to see wild game species like antelopes and the big five game as well as over 634 bird species including the rare shoebill stork and papyrus gynolek.
Lunch and dinner at your hotel.
Day 3: Transfer to Volcanoes National Park and Local Cultural encounter
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Ruhengeri where you will be guided to an organised community to experience the local culture of these people, learn how to brew local beer from banana and sorghum, acquire ethno botany skills and purchase the beautiful handicrafts made from banana leaves.
After tasting a traditionally prepared meal at lunch with the local people, you will be treated to entertainment with traditional drumming, singing and dancing to crown the fun filled day. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Gorilla trekking and visit to Buhanga Forest
This day, you will trek the endangered mountain gorilla species where you are allowed one hour to film the animals as they mate, play and feed in their natural habitat.
Later on after lunch, visit the twin lakes and enjoy beautiful photography
Dinner and overnight stay as the previous day
Day 5: Volun–tourism
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and you will be guided to a humanitarian orphanage to learn the history of Pain of Rwanda and encourage the children here.
Transfer back to Kigali and return home.
Please remember to review us on face book and trip advisor –Petnah Africa Tours and Travel
TOTAL TRIP COST: Click on link https://petnahafricatours.com/contact-us/ for quotation
Optional activities; Visit Lake Kivu
- Accommodation and Gorilla trekking Permit
- Meals and bottled mineral Water
- Expert guides
- Experienced English speaking Driver
- 4X4 Safari car for Transportation
- Flight fares, Visas and personal insurance
- Souvenirs, tips, laundry services, alcoholic drinks
- Anything outside the itinerary
- Country health status: There is no health scare
- Fees quoted include applicable government taxes and 18% VAT as per the taxation policy of Uganda.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
The following policies apply to all confirmed bookings made by the client;
- Cancellations received within 30 -10 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 25 % charge
- Cancellations received within 9-2 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 50% charge
- Cancellations received within less than 48 hours to date of departure incur the full charge
- No shows without communication over the whole safari period will be charged 100%
- Cancellations of bookings in peak seasons (Christmas, new year and Easter) received 60 days to date of departure will incur a cancellation charge of 100%
- Cancellations must be advised in writing via email to the reservations or tours manager
Thank you for choosing Petnah Africa Tours and Travel