3 Days Queen Elizabeth national park luxury safari
3 Days Queen Elizabeth national park luxury safari: This safari takes you to Queen Elizabeth featuring wildlife spotting, exciting boat cruise through Kazinga channel and visit to the equator. The park is one of the most famous tourist sites in Uganda. Enjoy experiential tourism and photography sessions on this 3- day safari.
- Boat cruise on Kazinga channel
- Predator tracking
- Game drives
- Visit the Kasese equator monument
- Luxury accommodation and spa services
Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park (Transfer time 6 hours)
Our driver guide will pick you up in Kampala and transfer you to Kasese via Mbarara town. There will be a stopover in Masaka to visit the equator monument and perform the famous experiment before proceeding to the park where the booked lodge is situated.
Upon arrival, check in and have lunch. You can opt for an evening game drive or relax after the long journey.
Accommodation: Mweya Safari Lodge full board meal plan
DAY 2: Experiential Predator Tracking and Boat cruise on Kazinga Channel
Wake up very early in the morning for a guided experiential tracking of lions and leopards off tracks with the help of a ranger guide, this is the main activity on this day. Other animals are occasionally sighted which is an added advantage. After this, return to the hotel for mid morning break fast and rest.
After lunch, you will go for an hour long boat cruise on the Kazinga channel along Lake George-Lake Edward aboard the luxurious MV Kazinga. This channel is a natural attraction for water birds like the Great White & Pink-back, Common Squacco while the Mweya peninsula serves as a migrant trap for Albertine Rift Endemics. You will visit the salty lake Nyamunuka for creative photography.
After the cruise, tour the equator in Kasese town (if ready) before returning to your lodge for an evening’s rest.
Dinner and over night stay at your lodge
DAY 3: Transfer back to Kampala (Transfer time 6 hours)
Wake up early for breakfast, check out and go for a game drive where you see wild game and different bird species as you drive through the park after which you start the journey back to Kampala with a stop over in Mbarara town for lunch
There will be a stopover at the Mpambire royal drum makers point in Masaka for a brief tour. Enjoy photography here before continuing on the journey. Arrival will be late afternoon or evening.
End of 3 Days Queen Elizabeth national park luxury safari
Please remember to review us on trip advisor and face book – Petnah Africa Tours and Travel
TOTAL TRIP COST: Click on link https://petnahafricatours.com/contact-us/ for quotation
Optional Activities; Visit Ishasha sector for tree climbing lions
- Activities mentioned
- Bottled mineral water
- Full time English speaking driver and guide
- Visa fees, international flights, personal insurance
- Phone bills, tips and other personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks and extra activities outside the itinerary
- Country health status: There is no disease out break
- CANCELLATION POLICY
The following policies apply to all confirmed bookings made by the client;
- Cancellations received within 30 -10 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 25 % charge
- Cancellations received within 9-2 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 50% charge
- Cancellations received within less than 48 hours to date of departure incur the full charge
- No shows without communication over the whole safari period will be charged 100%
- Cancellations of bookings in peak seasons (Christmas, new year and Easter) received 60 days to date of departure will incur a cancellation charge of 100%
- Cancellations must be advised in writing via email to the reservations or tours manager
Thank you for choosing Petnah Africa Tours and Travel