3 Days Kidepo Valley National park safari
The 3 Days Kidepo Valley National park safari offers you the opportunity to explore one of the last of Africa’s untamed frontiers. It is Uganda’s remotest national park located within Karamojong region in North Eastern part of the country. The fauna species here are typically Kenyan.
The wildlife species found in this savannah, semi arid park include giraffes, buffaloes, aardwolf, wild dogs, cheetahs, lions, bat eared fox, Bohor reedbuck, stripped hyena, bushbuck, bush duiker, Defassa waterbuck, Jackson’s hartebeest, Oribi and many others.
Day 1: Transfer to Kidepo Valley National Park (12 hours)
The journey begins from Kampala through Mbale – Soroti all the way to Kabong district. There will be stopovers en route for lunch, stretching and highway photography.
Accommodation: Apoka Lodge meal plan –full board
Day 2: Game drive and cultural encounter
Wake up early morning and embark on an exciting game drive before sunrise, breakfast upon return. Look out for the wonderful savannah wildlife species that make this park one of the most spectacular safari destinations in Uganda. While on game drive, you will spot rare wildlife species like dik-dik, klipspringer, greater and lesser kudus, aardwolf, striped hyenas, reed buck, lions, leopards, buffaloes, giraffes, elephants, side striped jackals and variety of bird species.
Return to your hotel for lunch after which you go to visit a Karamojong homestead for a cultural tour, experience their unique way of life, food preparation, dance as they entertain their guests and learn about their love for cattle since they are nomadic pastoralists. Enter a Manyatta and have chance of photography with the locals.
Dinner and overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 3: Transfer back to Kampala (12 hours)
Wake up early to start your journey after your safari in the wild savannah, there will be stop overs mid way the journey for breakfast, lunch, stretching before continuing with the long journey.
Please remember to review us face book and trip advisor
TOTAL TRIP COST: Click on link https://petnahafricatours.com/contact-us/ for quotation
Optional activities; Visit Mt Morungole, Visit Pian Upe
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfers and Professional photography
- Accommodation and meals
- Bottled mineral water and a full time English speaking driver guide
- Visa fees, International flights, Personal insurance
- Phone bills, tips, laundry services and other personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks and any activities outside the itinerary
- Country health status: There is no health scare
- Fees quoted include applicable government taxes and 18% VAT as per the taxation policy of Uganda.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
The following policies apply to all confirmed bookings made by the client;
- Cancellations received within 30 -10 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 25 % charge
- Cancellations received within 9-2 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 50% charge
- Cancellations received within less than 48 hours to date of departure incur the full charge
- No shows without communication over the whole safari period will be charged 100%
- Cancellations of bookings in peak seasons (Christmas, new year and Easter) received 60 days to date of departure will incur a cancellation charge of 100%
- Cancellations must be advised in writing via email to the reservations or tours manager
Thank you for choosing Petnah Africa Tours and Travel