3 Days eastern lowland gorilla trekking safari
3 Days eastern lowland gorilla trekking safari: Kahuzi Biega National park is where we shall do the tracking of gorillas from. The park has tropical forests, abundant fauna and two spectacular extinct volcanoes where one is Kahuzi and Biega. It has some of the last groups of the eastern low land gorillas which have black coats and males mature as silver backs which are very amazing to watch.
Day 1: Transfer to Bukavu in Congo
Pick up transfer from the airport and then our driver guide will transfer you to Bukavu and on our way we shall drive through the Cyangugu extensive tea plantations on the south of Lake Kivu and cross Rusizi River to Bukavu in Congo.
Accommodation: lake side hotel Bukavu half board meal plan
Day 2: Gorilla trekking in Kahuzi Biega national park
Early morning breakfast and then go for briefing about lowland gorilla tracking where we shall later track the gorillas following the trails in the forested park which usually takes to around 6 hours or less to find them and then observe them. After you will head back to the headquarters and the driver will take you to the hotel.
Accommodation: lake side hotel Bukavu full board meal plan
Day 3: Transfer from Bukavu
After breakfast, transfer back from Bukavu to Kigali international airport for our flight back home.
- All tours mentioned
- Meals and accommodation
- Bottled mineral water
- Expert tour guides
- Professional photography
- Visa fees, international flights, personal insurance
- Phone bills, tips, laundry services and other personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks and extra activities outside the itinerary
- Country health status: There is no disease out break
- CANCELLATION POLICY
The following policies apply to all confirmed bookings made by the client;
- Cancellations received within 30 -10 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 25 % charge
- Cancellations received within 9-2 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 50% charge
- Cancellations received within less than 48 hours to date of departure incur the full charge
- No shows without communication over the whole safari period will be charged 100%
- Cancellations of bookings in peak seasons (Christmas, New Year and Easter) received 60 days to date of departure will incur a cancellation charge of 100%
- Cancellations must be advised in writing via email to the reservations or tours manager
Thank you for choosing Petnah Africa Tours and Travel