3 days Congo gorilla trekking
The 3 days gorilla tracking in Congo will offer you a chance to spend time with the gorillas in Virunga national park in the Democratic republic of Congo and get a chance to see the beauty of the park.
Day 1: Transfer from Kampala to Goma
Early morning drive to the southwards where we shall ake a first stop at the equator and then proceed to the Ankole lands in western Uganda where we shall have late lunch in Kabale and then drive to Goma where we shall sleep and have dinner
Accommodation: Ihusi hotel Goma half board meal plan
Day 2: Gorilla tracking in Virunga national park
After breakfast we shall take a 1 hour drive to Virunga national park headquarters for briefing about the trek. We shall go for trek following the trails and walk till we find the gorillas as we are enjoying the stunning views of the park. In the afternoon after tracking we shall transfer back to the lodge for late lunch and relaxation.
Virunga national park s one of the Africa’s oldest wildlife protected area with unique wildlife species which include mountain gorillas, primates and its rich in diverse eco system like volcanic mountains .
Accommodation: Bukima tented camp full board meal plan
Day 3: Transfer back to Kampala
Early breakfast and then drive back to Kampala where we shall make a stop in Mbarara for lunch.
- All tours mentioned
- Meals and accommodation
- Bottled mineral water
- Expert tour guides
- Professional photography
- Gorilla permits
- Visa fees, international flights, personal insurance
- Phone bills, tips, laundry services and other personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks and extra activities outside the itinerary
- Country health status: There is no disease out break
- CANCELLATION POLICY
The following policies apply to all confirmed bookings made by the client;
- Cancellations received within 30 -10 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 25 % charge
- Cancellations received within 9-2 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 50% charge
- Cancellations received within less than 48 hours to date of departure incur the full charge
- No shows without communication over the whole safari period will be charged 100%
- Cancellations of bookings in peak seasons (Christmas, New Year and Easter) received 60 days to date of departure will incur a cancellation charge of 100%
- Cancellations must be advised in writing via email to the reservations or tours manager
Thank you for choosing Petnah Africa Tours and Travel