1 Day Organizational Team Bonding and Capacity Building
Summary of excursion
This will involve adventure and various activities which require participation of each individual member of the group, the games are aimed at checking team work, trust, honesty, speed, efficiency among other traits expected from employees at their respective departments of work.
Since it is outdoor, expect fun, laughter, drinks, food and spectacular photography.
The team is picked from an agreed location, could be company offices or a central location convenient for the majority of the group members.
Upon arrival, have breakfast while being briefed of the days program by the guide or organizing team
The day commences with simple aerobics work out to lift the mood and warm up the body of the participating members. Thereafter, continue with various games led by a knowledgeable guide who gives instructions on how each game is played and also briefs you on which traits are being checked in the particular game.
These alternating games run for hours with teams created to encourage competition and fun. You are allowed an hour of rest over a sumptous lunch buffet and chilled refreshments to refill the much needed energy for the next afternoon phase.
After lunch, split up in groups and head for guided adventure, upon completion of each challenge, the members switch to experience the other.
At the end of the day, remarks will be given about the performance of teams and outstanding individual members who are applauded and depending on arrangement sometimes awarded for excellence.
After a whole days active participation, enjoy barbecue served hot and washed down with chilled drinks of choice.
Photography and filming will be done over the course of the day for every activity so be sure to participate and create memories with colleagues.
At an agreed time of departure, all will be dropped off at the same location as of pick up unless otherwise agreed.
Common games and activities include,
Aerobics, tag of war, music chairs, crate movement, sandal trail, ninja warrior, paintball, high obstacle ropes course, zip line, trampoline, target shooting, low obstacle course, boat peddling or rowing, wall climbing among many others.
Please note that these vary according to selected venue for the team building which will be recommended by your tour planner.
Please remember to review us on face book and trip advisor– Petnah Africa Tours and Travel
TOTAL TRIP COST: Click on link https://petnahafricatours.com/contact-us/ for quotation
Optional Activities; Swimming, massage
- Team building
- Bottled mineral water
- Lunch buffet and barbecue
- Full time expert guide
- Visa fees, international flights, personal insurance
- Phone bills, tips and other personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks and extra activities outside the itinerary
- Country health status: There is no disease out break
- CANCELLATION POLICY
The following policies apply to all confirmed bookings made by the client;
- Cancellations received within 30 -10 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 25 % charge
- Cancellations received within 9-2 days’ notice to date of departure will incur 50% charge
- Cancellations received within less than 48 hours to date of departure incur the full charge
- No shows without communication over the whole safari period will be charged 100%
- Cancellations of bookings in peak seasons (Christmas, new year and Easter) received 60 days to date of departure will incur a cancellation charge of 100%
- Cancellations must be advised in writing via email to the reservations or tours manager
Thank you for choosing Petnah Africa Tours and Travel